出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap
出售 住宅用地 Siem Reap

出售 住宅用地
Siem Reap Svay Dankum

参考. LFS-265

320 m²

报价

Land for sale USD xxx Net prices

Land for sale USD xxx Net prices Sale USD xxx Net prices Land on street size 15 meter ID LFS-265 Land shape 9 meter X 31 meter Total: 320sqm Hard title layout public road : 15 meter The land faces east. Tax payment and title deed service is the responsibility of the seller 40% deposit, the remaining 60% to be paid when the name is transferred Has public electric is along the road there Situate 700 meter from Kantrock market About 4Km from or to old market Direction South and west of old market At Kantrock village Sangkat Svaydangkum Siem Reap city

摘要

  • 参考 LFS-265
  • 面积 320 m²